No time to cook? LatelyI haven’t even had time to blog much. Precisly why I grilled 4 salmon filtes last night and mad my YUMMO Salmon Salad. Now I have a go to ultimate healthy & nutritious meal on hand in the fridge that the whole family can enjoy. Add it to your greens or as a sandwich/crackers. I enjoy it alone. Either way its Delish!! No matter what the occasion, party, holiday, tailgating Its a must make and fav to anyone who tries it!
Enjoy~ Salmon Salad a la Barbara
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Light Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Pickle Relish
- 2 finely chopped celery stick
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp Dijon grain mustard
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- Dash of Kosher Salt
- Dash of Garlic powder
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce~ Thank goodness you can’t hear me say that one
- Dash of Ground Pepper
- Season Salmon fillets w/salt, pepper, & garlic powder and broil or grill until thoroughly cooked~ about 10 minutes or until it looks crispy on top.
- Once cooked remove from the oven/grill and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Place salmon in a large bowl and flake it with a fork until it falls apart and is ready to mix.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well. Mix thoroughly until everything is nice and blended.
- Place in the fridge and chill for a few minutes before serving.
Make it a great one! Why not??
Besos y Abrazos….xoxo “…..Barbara por Atras, Barbara por Adelante, y Siempre Barbara por Adentro!”